Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day One - Paddling Towards Ireland's Eye Island

It was my first trip to Random Island but it won't be my last!  I was absolutely captivated by the beauty of what I saw; it reminded me of western Newfoundland.  The four of us left Lower Lance on Random Island just before 1:00 p.m. on June 30.




As we prepared to leave Lower Lance Cove, some were very relaxed

We're underway; from left (Hazen, Dean, & Tobias)

Hazen

Dean


Going ashore for a break

Our campsite at Thoroughfare on the first night


 Overlooking our campsite

3 comments:

Dean said...

I have been waiting for the pics... I swear Hazen took a little nap before we even started...

Robert Jennifer said...

Over a year in the making, we put everything into this song - from shimmering acoustic guitars and shining mandolin to soaring strings and searing slide guitar. Our masterpiece, at least so far.https://www.sgtravelsmart.com/

Robert Jennifer said...

Very cute ideas! My sister had her high school grad party this weekend and did string lights, school colors, and monogrammed petit fours. business advice